Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday

Now, I know that this picture is upside down, but I just thought that it looked interesting. You know, I bet that we'll be mowing sometime soon again.I couldn't find anything else to take pictures of today, so I just did these flowers. I'm pretty sure that these are bulbs, but I'm not sure.

I KNOW that this is a hydrangea bush. Pretty nice looking isn't it.
I'm not exactly sure what this is, but I think that it's another kind of hydrangea.
So, that's all I managed to get today. Hope you liked the flowers.
TTFN ta ta for now!

Red Baron

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I think that the flowers are very lovely. If you could please visit my blog which is http://crystal-love-22.blogspot.com that would be great

Andrew Clarke said...

I like flower pictures. My best loved flowers are ranunculas, and poppies, especially Iceland Poppies. I'm a Presbyterian, like you, although much older. If you like reading Christian fantasy, could I suggest one to try? It is "Outcasts Of Skagaray". Check it out on www.threeswans.com.au
Whatever happens, Blessings. Feel free to check my blog: http://threeswans.blogspot.com and comment if you wish.

Red Baron said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I don't get a lot of them, seeing as it's not been so long since I started posting again. I really like the sound of your book, I'll probably try to find it at our library and Christian book store.
Thanks,

Red Baron

e said...

Very lovely....